At Flo Recruit, we are changing the game in recruiting events & interviews with our event management software. This year, we launched virtual recruiting tools in light of COVID-19, and since then, our customer base has grown tremendously in the legal industry. We take on problems in recruiting events that have never been examined before, and through this, we are redefining the experience for thousands of candidates.
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our small but mighty team. We are looking for someone who is ready to hit the ground running to onboard new customers and answer customer support inquiries. You would be the first Account Manager hire at Flo Recruit and would be foundational in defining the department infrastructure. Preferably, we want to hire someone who likes to geek out on tech and would be excited to help guide the product from the suggestions and feedback you receive from various customer channels. You will get to join a quickly growing company of under 10 employees and share responsibility in the team’s success.
What you’ll do:
- Onboard new customers and build high trust relationships
- Manage our portfolio of customers and serve as their main point of contact to answer questions, solve problems and support their needs
- Create a feedback loop from the customers to the product team with the goal of helping make the products better with time
- Grow sales in a portfolio of accounts, while developing and maintaining positive relationships
- Engage and provide support customers via email, telephone, and virtual meetings
- Effectively handle and resolve customer concerns and support issues
- Leverage customer usage and engagement data to optimize customer performance and guide the customer to optimize their experience with the Flo Recruit platform
- Be available occasionally in an on-call scenario when VIP customers are hosting events
What you should have:
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Previous experience in a similar marketing/recruiting/sales/customer success role strongly desired
- Strong personal presence, demonstrated in a customer facing role
- Enjoys being scrappy and eager to hit the ground running
- Curious, detail-oriented, and relentlessly resourceful
- Strong interpersonal skills and a self-starter attitude
- Ability to adapt quickly in a fast changing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Stellar organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
- Flexibility and ability to work autonomously in a demanding and ambiguous startup environment
- We’re currently remote and we’re open to remote candidates; however, we prefer you’re based in Austin/Texas or willing to relocate so that when we return to the office you can join our team in-person. When we return to the office, we will follow a flexible work from home schedule, and we will expect team members to join us in-person in the office at least once per week for important team synchronization.
- We do not sponsor visas at this time
To apply, please email email@example.com with your most recent resume or updated LinkedIn profile.