Who We Are
At Flo Recruit, we are building virtual recruiting solutions for universities and employers. We have a strong presence in the legal industry, in which 50+ BigLaw firms and 60+ law schools are clients. Our clients rely on our software to facilitate their virtual recruiting processes and programs.
What You'll Do
- Support customers by answering their questions via our in-app chat (Intercom)
- Create systems to document frequently asked questions and develop recommendations for product features to enhance clarity
- Collaborate with engineering to refine system for verifying & fixing issues reported by customers
- Collaborate with Account Managers to create systems to consistently update & train our customers on new product features
- Create and implement a system to develop and update content on our Help Center
What You Should Have
- 2 - 4 years of experience in customer success for business or university clients
- Ability to be both boots-on-the-ground interfacing directly with customers while also defining the systems for a growing team
- Familiarity with Intercom’s in-app chat and Help Center features
- Experience supporting a B2B SaaS software product
- Experience building a Customer Success team
Right now, the Flo Recruit team is remote in light of COVID-19. We plan to eventually return to the office, at which point we will offer a flexible work from home schedule. However, you should plan to be in the office at a regular cadence for in-person meetings and collaboration.
We do not sponsor visas at this time.
Please send your updated LinkedIn profile and/or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested.