Who We Are
At Flo Recruit, we are building virtual recruiting solutions for universities and employers. We have a strong presence in the legal industry, in which 50+ BigLaw firms and 60+ law schools are clients. Our clients rely on our software to facilitate their virtual recruiting processes and programs.
What You'll Do
- Demo the product and present new features to prospective clients
- Write email campaigns to engage prospective clients
- Build market share with BigLaw employers, and assist in breaking into new verticals
- Build brand awareness by hosting webinars for prospective clients to learn about and experience the product
- Represent Flo Recruit at industry events, both virtual and in-person
What You Should Have
- 1 - 2 years of experience selling software to large to midsize businesses
- Team-oriented attitude and excitement to flex muscles in projects outside of your formal job description
- Excellent communication skills and comfort presenting to large groups virtually or in-person
- Familiarity with MixMax, HubSpot, Linkedin Sales Navigator
- Experience working with recruiters or in recruiting
- Experience working with clients in the legal industry or experience working in the legal industry
Right now, the Flo Recruit team is remote in light of COVID-19. We plan to eventually return to the office, at which point we will offer a flexible work from home schedule. However, you should plan to be in the office at a regular cadence for in-person meetings and collaboration.
We do not sponsor visas at this time.
Please send your updated LinkedIn profile and/or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested.