At Flo Recruit, we are changing the game in recruiting events & interviews with our event management software. Last year, we launched virtual recruiting tools in light of COVID-19, and since then, our customer base has grown tremendously in the legal industry. We take on problems in recruiting events that have never been examined before, and through this, we are redefining the experience for thousands of candidates.
What you’ll do:
- Play a key role in making impactful changes to the development of our core application. Every line of code you write will affect thousands of users.
- Build seamless and beautiful user experiences as you learn from tackling problems and building highly reliable solutions focused on the user.
- Join a quickly growing company and share responsibility in the team’s success
What you should have:
- 3+ years of experience working on a software engineering team
- A User Interface attention to detail connoisseur: You make sure everything is pixel perfect when developing front end code
- Comfortable collaborating across disciplines, working with engineers, marketers, salespeople, and product managers
- Strong ability to communicate technical problems to non-technical teams
- Strong interpersonal skills and a self-starter attitude
- Ability to adapt quickly in a fast changing environment
- Comfort under pressure of tight deadlines
- Own your own development projects that impacted users directly
- We’re currently remote and we’re open to remote candidates; however, we prefer you’re based in Austin/Texas or willing to relocate so that when we return to the office you can join our team in-person. When we return to the office, we will follow a flexible work from home schedule, and we will expect team members to join us in-person in the office at least once per week for important team synchronization.
- We do not sponsor visas
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information:
- Flo Recruit Inc is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified individuals seeking employment without regards to race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected classification
To apply, please email email@example.com with your most recent resume.