At Flo Recruit, we are changing the game in recruiting events & interviews with our event management software. This year, we launched virtual recruiting tools in light of COVID-19, and since then, our customer base has grown tremendously in the legal industry. We take on problems in recruiting events that have never been examined before, and through this, we are redefining the experience for thousands of candidates. We are a quickly growing company of under 10 employees and share the responsibility in the team’s success.
We are looking for an Operations Specialist to join our small but mighty team. You’ll have the opportunity to make a meaningful, hands-on contribution by managing projects with minimal supervision, including tracking metrics, handling complex analyses, and preparing communications to report back to client and internal leadership. The successful candidate will be responsible for performing and ensuring successful completion of new process implementations and projects to improve overall day to day operations. This includes (but not limited to) new software implementations, KPI achievement, and overall operational productivity. Providing direct support to team members and key customers, this position is a frequent point of contact with the client requiring a strong, effective customer service capability. You will work in small teams with colleagues and clients to build the strategies, capabilities, systems, and scalable processes needed to deliver bottom-line results and ensure those results will be sustained.
What You Will Do:
- Optimize various elements of our day to day operations
- Act to resolve internal issues that prevent the team from working effectively
- Analyze complex ideas and problems and build a range of meaningful recommendations
- Partner with stakeholders and leadership to develop solutions and recommendations
- Use data & insights to inform conclusions and support decisions
- Support business development opportunities by developing persuasive proposal materials and working with remote and cross functional team members
- Assist the CEO with financial modeling
- Process and track invoices
- Own projects from end to end
Who You Are:
- One who thrives working autonomously
- Motivated self-starter with strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Demonstrated team player with strong communication and collaboration skills
- People consider you to be an influential person with natural leadership traits
- Results and process oriented
- Keenly organized and a master project manager
- Strong analytical skills & attention to detail
- A strong candidate has strong attention to detail, likes working in a team environment, thrives to solve problems, and wants to work with a fast-growing company
- Constantly pushing yourself outside of your comfort zone to learn new things
- Experience with financial modeling, invoicing and/or customer support is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Excel is nice to have
Preferred Fields of Study:
- Business Administration/Management, Supply Chain Management, Operations Management, Engineering
We’re currently remote and we’re open to remote candidates; however, we prefer you’re based in Austin/Texas or willing to relocate so that when we return to the office you can join our team in-person. When we return to the office, we will follow a flexible work from home schedule, and we will expect team members to join us in-person in the office at least once per week for important team synchronization.
We do not sponsor visas at this time
To apply, please email email@example.com with your most recent resume and updated LinkedIn Profile.